Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Books books books

I'm basically posting this here for my own benefit, to remember which books I've gone through now.

A Child Called "It": One Child's Courage to Survive
By Dave Pelzer

When The Game Was Ours
By Jackie MacMullan

The Night of the Gun
By David Carr

I think that's it. Right now working on...

The Tipping Point
By Malcolm Gladwell

Planning to read soon...

180: Climbing the two ladders to inner strength & outer freedom
By Rob White

The Lost Boy: A Foster Child's Search for the Love of a Family
By Dave Pelzer

Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't
By Jim Collins


I'd read 180 immediately. But for whatever reason I'm not ready to take that step at this moment. I think it takes some willingness to change when cracking a book like that...and right now...just avoiding for the moment. However I highly recommend checking out Rob White and the Mind Adventure, overall this has had an incredible impact on me. mindadventure.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home